We had one more birthday celebration at the end of August. Grandma, Grandpa, Mama & Papa came up for a visit at the end of August so we decided to celebrate everyone’s birthday that day with a few presents and nice dinner out at Montana’s. When we went to Montana’s, we brought a cake from the store that the restaurant could bring out at the end of the meal. As you can see from the video below, when they brought it out, the candles and the decorations on the cake all caught on fire to make one big giant candle. The kids didn’t seem to mind though and blew it out quickly.
All of our birthday people also got to wear the Moosehead from Montana’s.